I am more than aware that this is probably the first time that you have planned a wedding, and possibly even the first time that you have booked a Wedding DJ. To ease you through this process I am happy to offer a free, face to face meeting to discuss your requirements before you commit to booking me as your Wedding DJ. This can be at your home, or at a mutually convenient location, should you be further afield. This gives us the opportunity, to discuss your needs in depth, and to help you understand how I can fit in to your plans to help you achieve your perfect Wedding day. I also recommend a further meeting, nearer to your wedding day to finalise the timeline and discuss any finishing touches that will make your day even more special.
From your initial enquiry I will listen to what you want, thus creating the perfect package to suit your big day. I am not an agency and unlike most other companies I do not take multiple bookings on one day. This means my full attention and focus is on your wedding day.
DJ Groves Entertainments will always confirm bookings in writing which gives our clients total peace of mind. All your guests are fully protected with £10m Public Liability Insurance and all equipment used is tested annually for electrical safety (PAT tested). These meet the requirements to work in most wedding venues and the documents are available on request. I also believe that every professional business should have a back-up plan, and to this end I carry sufficient additional equipment as a back up if my main equipment should fail.
I’m a member of the NADJ, the National Association of Disc Jockeys, SEDA, the South Eastern Discotheque Association and the Mobile DJ network who promote incredibly high levels of customer service. This ensures that I am up to date with the latest technology, issues within the industry and ensures my knowledge and training is constantly updated to ensure I can deliver the highest level of customer service to my client.
So what do you get when you book DJ Groves for your wedding:
- Professional experienced wedding and event DJ.
- I offer a friendly service with unlimited planning and communication.
- I offer a personal service, when you book me, it is me that will be your wedding DJ.
- I am always suitably dressed to blend in at your wedding or event.
- I am 100% reliable and always at your venue as early as possible.
- I confirm all bookings in writing with a booking contract.
- I only use professional grade sound and lighting equipment with a valid PAT test certificate.
- I carry backup of all major equipment.
- I am fully insured with £10 Million public liability insurance.
- I only use legally purchased music.
- I have an extensive music library from the 1950s through to the latest charts.
- I cater for pre-event playlists and of course take requests on the night.
- Highly rated Wedding DJ as you can see from previous validated customer reviews.
- DJMark Diamond award holder, the highest status that is awarded within the scheme
Wedding Day Services
♥ Wedding Evening Party
♥ Wedding Breakfast(background music), Speeches and Evening Party- (wireless microphones supplied for the Wedding speeches)
♥ Venue mood lighting
♥ Dance Floor Hire & Photobooth Hire
♥ Party Packs – great to add to the evening party blow up guitars, saxophones and microphones
♥ The bride and grooms names illuminated on the dance floor (GOBO light)